Essential Dating Tips & Advice For Single Gentleman In Miami From Elite Connection’s VIP Matchmakers In Miami
1. Stop chasing women. There is a difference between displaying interest and wasting time. Sometimes less is more when it comes to connecting with someone. Focus on showcasing your best qualities so that you’re a desirable opportunity. Time is valuable, don’t waste it on things you can’t obtain.
2. Be yourself, and be confident in who you are! Our Miami matchmakers help men all over the city of Miami to not only understand their worth but who they’re compatible with and why! A confident man has nothing to prove…and remember, confidence is a LIFE LONG GIFT.
3. Stop competing over women, there’s plenty of fish in the sea. If someone wants to choose someone over you, they will. You wouldn’t want to invest your time, attention, and emotions in them regardless. Invest your energy in the right places. Our Miami Matchmakers take pride in being able to find the whole package for our clients, someone who genuinely wants them for them.
4. Communication is often times overlooked. It’s pure magic. Observe the actions of others around you. Listen, ask deep questions, be authentic and present. Don’t let your nerves get the best of you; relax when speaking to women, slow down!
5. Body language is everything. Non-verbal communication says a lot about someone. When you walk, don’t shuffle around as if you’re walking eggshells. Be confident with your head up! Pay attention to your body posture. Make it a habit to approach women quickly without pacing back and forth. Make eye contact, sit up straight, don’t play with your hands, lean in. Top Matchmaker Miami advice is to be attentive but not overpowering.
6. Women are not possessions. Never make women feel as though she’s a trophy or an object. While a beautiful woman may be great arm candy, it’s important to find someone with depth. At Elite Connections we only recruit the best of the best; this means a woman with beauty, brains, insight, and lifelong goals that match your own.
7. Our Miami matchmaking team say “stop with the texting games”.
With today’s constantly evolving technology it’s easy to forget basic communication skills. A call says a lot about the man you are. Assertiveness is sexy. When you have something important to say, just pick up the phone and give her a ring. Anyone can get a text in a matter of seconds, make her feel special with a charming phone call.
8. Create an amazing lifestyle that you’re proud of if you want to attract a woman that you’re proud of. Consider your work environment, friends, and goals. Participate in things you love that showcase your best self. Be open to new experiences. Embrace each moment vs. being a fragment of it.
9. Don’t talk her ear off! You may be nervous, but let her do some of the talking. There’s a difference between sharing who you are and taking up all the oxygen in the room. Ask questions, make her feel like you’re genuinely interested. Listen. This goes a long way. There’s nothing more unattractive on a date than a man that won’t stop talking about himself.
10. Be casual about rejection. Understand that it’s part of life. With this being said, go into every situation with an open mind. Flirt, chat and have fun with your dating experiences. If a woman rejects you, don’t make it obvious. Don’t act like it’s the end of the world because it’s not, it’s far from it! Other women will see this as desperation, which is unattractive. Our Miami Matchmakers at Elite Connections will create personalized, lasting matches for you that open your eyes to what you’ve been missing.
11. Look forward, not to the past. When you’re meeting new women, while it’s important to be transparent about your past experiences, it’s never a good idea to talk about them too much. If you talk about your past relationships too often, good or bad, it gives off the idea that you’re not yet over them. You must live in the present, and portray that you’re looking to do so with new women. Nobody wants to be in a situation where they feel someone is caught up in their past loves and losses.
12. Think outside the box! Creativity and thoughtfulness are some of the most attractive, sought out qualities in a man. The Miami matchmaking team says to set up a date she won’t forget. While dinner and drinks are perfectly fine, there’s an abundance of other date night options that could wow her beyond measure! Thankfully our matchmakers in Miami have extensive experience setting updates that are beautiful, unforgettable, and exciting. A great first date often times sets the tone for the future of a connection.
If you’re looking for personalized and exquisite matches with quality single women, visit www.eliteconnections.com and start your journey to love today! Call our Matchmaker Miami 800-923-4200.